What is a Disaster Challenge? It is a way to kill off unwanted pokemon in the group it is completely up to you if you actually kill off any pokemon this is a cannon event and will affect your ranch, and your pokemon. Disaster Challenges can last from anywhere from a week to a month depending on what type of complexity. Your pokemons Health will matter in these challenges, their will be different challenges for the different type(S) of Health status in the group. It can be from an illness to a natural disaster to a pokemon passing away.
Image of Theme Goes Here + Extra TextAll Prizes must be made before the event is finished, all images must be made before an event can officially start.
~What are the rules?~
1. Nuzlocke Pokemon are unable to compete as they are in their own world
2. If you decide to kill off your pokemon their is NO Going back
3. You do not have to kill off your pokemon you can simply state they got sick and got better
4. You decide which challenge that you enter
5. Their are three challenges it is best to complete all three of them
6. The Prizes will determine if we as a group succeeded or failed in the challenge
7. Their is a + 10 bonus for two people collaborating together, must write who did what, and when you submit your image must list all those who worked on the image.
8.Their is a + 2 bonus for any pokemon in the entry
9.Battle event's Must be at least a bust shot or at least 400 words + 800 for collaboration (for each member)
10.The Theme depends on the Host, Hosting the event. The Host is unable to receive the main prize but can participate same as everyone else.
11. The Deadline must be posted before a Disastor Challenge can starter they can last from 24 hours to a week to who knows how long
12.At the End of the challenge all sick pokemon are healed automatically
13. If you fail to enter the challenge you will not receive a reward
14. The Task will start once you have been issued a challenge make sure to ask questions before the challenge is started
15. The most pokemon that you can let pass away in a one week period is three pokemon per week unless its during a major challenge.
16. Bonus Challenges can change or more can be added depending on the number of entries we get.
Superior Health: The Pokemon is in better condition than most! It can be muscular, handsome/beautiful, and very rarely gets sick.
Average Health: The Pokemon is no better or worse off than most others.
Inferior Health: The Pokemon is in a worse condition than most. It often gets sick and can appear thin, skeletal, or have small/underdeveloped bones or muscles.
~What are the Challenges~
Challenges that are always on:
Reaction Challenge 1: Write the reaction of your pokemon learning that a fellow ranch mate has died. Are they angry, happy, frustrated or just don't know the person. Do they feel sympathy or are they dying to take up that ranch spot. Minimum of 800 words, their is no minimum for art.
Reaction Challenge 2: Write the reaction of your pokemon attending to a pokemons funeral of another ranch or their own. Perhaps this pokemon dose not actually exist? Was it a wild pokemon they were friends with? Do they feel sympathy or are they dying to take up the ranch spot? Did they know them personally? Was it their Health that lead them to passing away? Or simply old ages? Minimum of 400 words, their is no minimum for art.
Reaction Challenge 3: A pokemon with Inferior health (Yours) Has fallen ill show a pokemon of Superior health helping their ranch mate through this tough time. How do they cope? Do they mope and whine or rise to the challenge? Do they study do their friends and family come to visit them?
Reaction Challenge 4: A Superior pokemon has been injured from battling and an Average or Inferior pokemon has to take care of them. Are they rivals or do they not normally get along? Either way they have to help them no mater what. How dose the pokemon recover? Do they end up with a scar or a limp? Do they get a new friend or loved one or do they stay enemies but remember the compassion showed when they were sick? Do they use this to manipulate the other pokemon?
~Bonus Challenges ~
Rescue Mission: Looks like the rains came down too hard this year theirs a flood! Show some water pokemon helping those lost in the flood. Pokemon of Superior health will have an easier time then those of inferior. For Average pokemon it depends what type they are fire/Rock/Ground types are weaker in this challenge and may require assistance more often then other types. + 2 Water Bonus to any water pokemon in the challenge. +2 for Fire/Rock/Ground types if they are the ones in trouble.
Objective Two: Hand out food, blankets check for medical supplies cheer up the sick or injured pokemon do your very best to help out the pokemon by trying to stop the flood? + 2 for any pokemon in submission Inferior and average pokemon will have an easier time with this then with the Rescue mission.
Group Challenges (CLOSED): Their is NO Group challenge right now